Job DescriptionJob Title Digital Project Manager YouTube OverviewPeople are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. Were creative, collaborative, practical,...
Currently looking for a Global IT Environment Manager to work a 6 month contract based near Chippenham for a prestigious household name.
I am looking for someone with a proven track record of environment landscape/ technical architecture to work this exciting new role.
- Build an environment management practice from the ground up in line with the needs defined in the Global IT Business Application Services - Operations Catalogue.
- Provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability the companies E2E global environments.
- Manage environment strategy and architecture (roadmaps/heat maps) in line with SA/EA design requirements.
- Manage version control of code/application versions installed in respective environments.
- Create, manage and maintain a knowledge base on the E2E Global IT environment architecture.
- Advise and aid project and test teams as necessary with environment related requirements.
- Influence Global IT budget and investment decisions on tools and technology necessary for effective E2E environment management.
- A proven track record of environment landscape / technical architecture is essential
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Understanding of code merge/branch strategies
- Understanding of security principles and policies ensuring these are applied to the design of solutions
- Comfortable working in technical and non-technical environments and be able to traverse these with ease
- Assertiveness and ability to challenge.
- Experience with global environments and 3rd party integrations
- Solid understanding of software release and change management principles
- Experience of national/International compliance and environment management standards
- A strong grounding in general technical architecture to include hosting (On Premise & Cloud), storage and network
This IT Maanger role is a 6 month contract based in Chippenham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.