We're currently looking to recruit a Mainteance Manager for a perm position based in the Lanarkshire area.DutiesPrioritise and plan all maintenance work.Ensuring equipment is available,...
We are currently recruiting for a Condition Monitoring Technician, training can be provided so someone with an apprenticeship (mechanical or electrical) and a background in either Maintenance engineering or Fitting with some experience of Rotating Equipment would be suitable for this role.
This person will carry out condition monitoring tasks on customers equipment. You will travel to customer sites and perform tests and analysis on their rotating equipment. You will report findings to their maintenance teams, you may perform repairs and balancing activities on site.
The main tasks are:
- Inspect, adjust and fault find issues with Rotating equipment
- Provide documentation and snag list for service engineers to complete
- Experience in tribology and lubrication management (Desirable)
- Experience in acoustic emissions
- Role based in central belt of Scotland, however expectations to cover Scotland and Cumbria region.
- To cover multiple sites offering full CM services along with in-situ balancing, laser alignment etc.
If you would be interested in speaking about this role, please call Lewis Rand on 01329 227 060 or email on email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.