Our client based is currently seeking a buyer with electronics, avionics or military purchasing experience.You would be joining a company that design and develop embedded...
Are you an electronics quality inspector seeking your next career move, or an experienced technician seeking a new challenge?
Whatever the case, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of ruggedised, embedded Open Architecture computing solutions used in commercial, industrial and defence environments.
They are seeking quality technicians, on both permanent and contract bases, to:
- Carry out First and Last Article Inspections and reports (FAIRs and LAIRs)
- Ensure that quality management systems are adhered to throughout the product lifecycle, including AS9100, ISO18001, ISO14001
- Ensure product acceptability to appropriate standards: IPC-A-610 class III and IPC-JSTD-001
- Liaise with Production to determine root cause of manufacture defects and test failures, developing corrective actions
- Foster continuous improvement of key quality metrics including Safety, Lead Time, Cost, Inventory and Quality
The successful electronics technician will possess:
- IPC-A-610; JSTD certification
- Experience with inspecting electronic assemblies / PCBAs
- Good understanding of Quality Management Systems
- The ability to obtain UK Ministry of Defence security clearance.
The role will be based at the client site in Towcester, Northamptonshire.
It is anticipated that the contract position will be for an initial three month basis, however the Client are also seeking permanent staff.
If you are interested, submit your CV today or give Cassandra at Carbon60 a call on 01329227067 for a confidential chat.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.