Production Planner (SAP) Leeds, Guiseley & Bradford, Permanent £Competitive.My client is seeking a Production Planner to join their busy Scheduling /Planning department.The main duties for...
Export sales manager
You will be Responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all the sales activity needs of the Company's customers both within and outside of 'Region Europe' to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
- Contribute to the development of the mid-range plan and support the establishment of both annual and monthly sales budgets and objectives
- Have Responsibility for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with regards to the assigned functional area, liaising with relevant departments of the company and, most specifically with Advance Procurement and Estimating to develop the bidding strategy for each project
- Establishment of both market and target customer strategies for the Company
- review tenders and support overall tender process
- Experience of formulating and implementing sales strategy
- Knowledge of export sales
- Experience of managing large and complex Projects
- Financial/budget management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A self-starter with strong communication and influencing skills
- 25 days holiday (increases with service)
- On site car parking
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen
- On site Gym
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.