B1 Licensed EngineerLondon Gatwick AirportCarbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type ratings on A330 or A350 to work...
The Contract Services Specialist is responsible for the assurance over the adoption of best practice principles in respect of the formation and administration of contracts. This also includes the coordination and undertaking of contract audit exercises.
The purpose of this role is to develop and apply the Procurement processes, databases, policies and tools which are used by Procurement and the Business in order to:
- Ensure that the goods, works and services are all procured under the appropriate forms of contract
To best support both Procurement and the Business, these processes, databases, policies and tools need to be risk based, easily accessible and simple to use.
The Contract Services Specialist will support the Procurement Contract Services Manager in the creation and development of an agile and highly customer focused function.
Whilst this role is predominantly internally focused within Procurement, it will link into other support functions such as:
- Treasury Finance
This role requires expertise in:
- Corporate and Procurement Policies & Governance (basic)
- Procurement process development and management (intermediary)
- Business / Customer Relationship Management (intermediary)
- Planning & Project Management (beginner)
- Commercial Acumen & Financial Risk Management (basic)
- Contract drafting & formation (advanced)
- Contract Management (basic)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.