Systems Engineer / System Test Engineer
Our client develops Air Traffic Management systems for worldwide customers; this includes surveillance, automation, communications, simulators and navaids.
They are looking to recruit Systems Engineers with some testing experience into their business at the moment - there are currently 2 vacancies.
- 2:1 Honours Degree level in Engineering.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team when required.
- Resilient with the ability to manage a heavy workload and sometimes conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Pro-active in planning, with strong, organisational and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to see innovative solutions to problems and the enthusiasm to drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Willing to learn new concepts and methodologies
- Excellent team worker
- Strong collaborative behaviours around Communication, Culture, Change, Share and Goals.
- Experience of performing integration and verification testing, including development and execution of test plans, test designs and test cases for functional tests.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, V-Model, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Knowledge of software architecture concepts and tools (i.e. EA)
- Experience of requirements management and requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS)
- Experience of change management tools (e.g. IBM Rational Change)
- Knowledge of A.T.M. (Air Traffic Management) concepts
- Basic programming skills (C++, ADA, etc.) Experience with Linux.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a global organisation that is looking for individuals who want to learn. Please contact Faye Jackson on 01329 227015 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.