Software Engineer 6 month contract for a Maritime Defence company based in Surrey to work on Control System software.You will be working with PLC and...
Software Engineer required for a Maritime Defence company based in Surrey to work on Control System software.
You will be working with PLC and SCADA Software to deliver safe, secure and working software
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- HMI /SCADA Software Development and Human Factors Engineering
- Control System Architecture and Software Design
- PLC Code Development
- Integration, Test and Fault Diagnosis on complex PLC based systems
- Ship's Machinery Control Systems, Commercial or Military Marine Engineering
- Rockwell Automation - RSView, Logix5000, Softlogix, Control Logix
- Siemens - WinCC OA, Step 7
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.