Project Scheduler 12mth Fixed Term ContractMy client is seeking a project systems scheduler who will responsible for ensuring production schedules reflect the customers orders, whilst...
Do you have a rotating equipment background in sales and business development?
Take pride in delivering a great customer service?
Do you want a role where you can make a difference?
The candidate will be working as part of the largest independent provider of repair and maintenance services for turbomachinery, generators, motors, and pumps. Their global network ensures high-quality local service and their highly collaborative work environment encourages every individual to contribute.
Responsible for developing sales into specific market segments, primarily utility power generation, oil & gas and water & sewage within UK region North and onshore Scotland.
Main duties include:
- Act as main contact for all sales related activities within specified market segments and geographic areas
- Ensure that effective client contact, relationship building, and management processes are in place (including acting on feedback from Customer Satisfaction Surveys) to positively influence the client
- to use as the preferred source for rotating equipment maintenance
- Coordinate and manage resources to achieve timely development, completion and presentation of tender documents
- Management of sales process including negotiation through to completion and subsequent handover to allocated project team
- Ensure that handover meetings and documentation are effective and result in a smooth transition from pre to post order status
- Provide information for financial forecasting as required
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies
- Ensure application of sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
- Relevant sales and business development experience within an industrial related industry
- Ideally rotating equipment experience
- Commercial acumen
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills
- General computer skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays (increases with service)
- On site car parking
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen
- On site Gym
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.