Environmental Enforcement OfficerBrighton£9.74 p/h 37 hour week 3 monthsWe are looking for an Environmental Enforcement Officer to work a 3 month contract based in Brighton.You...
We are looking for a Transport Planning Officer to work a 6 month temp position based in Brighton.
You will be responsible to provide highways and transport advice on the companies behalf to colleagues in the business working within planning. This would be on medium-sized major applications. The role would involve close working with planning colleagues who are based in the same building, and will require experience in analysing complex Transport Assessments along with wider knowledge and experience of highways and transport planning issues and the planning process.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- To providing pre-application highways and transport advice for major developments, including written observations and attending meetings.
- To attend planning committee, where required, to advise on the transport aspects of applications that they have provided observations on.
- To assess planning applications for major developments of a reasonable size from a highways and transport perspective
- To provide formal written observations on the above to the council as LPA to support their determination of each application.
- To assist in developing the companies guidance to Applicants on Transport Assessments, Design Matters and other subjects.
Skills required for the Transport Planning Officer:
- Educated to NVQ level 4/degree standard or equivalent.
- Qualification in relevant subject, for example, Transport Planning, Civil Engineering, Planning.
- Membership and/or Associate membership of relevant Professional Body ( e.g CIHT IHE/RTPI).
- Experience ( 3 + yrs) in the determination of major development applications from a transport perspective.
- Significant experience in analysis of detailed transport assessments, component traffic and parking assessments and associated junction and network modelling
This Transport Planning Officer role is a temporary position for 6 months, based in Brighton
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.