Our client, a leading manufacturer of industrial pumps, fluid transfer products and rotating equipment, is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer.Based at the Leeds site, you...
Master Data Specialist
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Guide and support data cleansing projects for legacy data as well as new ERP implementations including clear guidelines for handling the data
- Maintain guidelines and regulations that document the modus operandi with Master Data ensuring proper training of the end users and coaching data champions
- Lead and/or support projects related to Master Data Management managing further improvements as part of a continuous progress
- Establish global Master Data Regulations applicable / or revise, including: roll-out and training of global users
- Experience of working alongside operations as "Business Partner"
- Sound knowledge on data governance, workflows and processes definition and documentation
- Ability to act independently
- Ideally product knowledge on engineered pumps
- Functional/Technical competency
- Willingness & ability to travel
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.