Are you currently looking for a new contract opportunity this a 6 month contract opportuniy based in hounslow for a global transportation enterprise Category manager...
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with experience particularly of supplier quality and customer quality concerns and overcoming these. The successful candidate will have significant quality management experience managing teams of quality engineers and technicians as well as the ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers to solve any quality related issues.
This particular company have a strong focus on lean manufacturing, they manufacture lighting products which are supplied to a wide range of sectors including healthcare, rail, utilities and buildings.
The Quality Assurance Manager is required to be very hands-on, you will work with internal and external stakeholders therefore communication skills are extremely important. The role is very customer focussed and you will be required to travel to customers to provide field support and to resolve any quality issues, concerns or queries.
- Manage ISO9001 QMS
- Develop and report KPI's relating to all quality aspects within the company and suppliers
- Drive the document control systems
- Be a part of quality process relating to all outgoing company products
- Report internally and externally on all quality issues
- Ensure Compliance of manufacturing to all relevant legislations and standards
- Analyse current performance and work to drive a culture of Continuous improvement within the company
For more information about this role please contact Carbon60 on 01329 227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.