We are looking for A Licensing Team Manager to maintain the smooth running of the service and ensure the delivery of licensing functions for a...
Are you currently looking for a new contract opportunity
this a 6 month contract opportuniy based in hounslow for a global transportation enterprise
Category manager Hounslow
6 Month contract
The purpose of this role is to support the development and delivery of category and sourcing strategies, as well as support effective supply chain management and engagement, on behalf of the Business.
The delivery of category strategies, sourcing and contract management projects will comply with the relevant policies, processes, systems and templates.
Cost control will be realised through sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management for a portfolio of categories.
The Category Manager will also
· Implement category strategies and cost reduction plans
· Identify opportunities to increase compliance with supplier contracts that are negotiated centrally for the Corporate Services business areas
· Effectively implement a defined and agreed work plan
· Review and update contracts, include service level agreements and key performance indicators for approval
· Monitor and evaluate supplier performance. Prepare periodic reports and dashboards for products and services that are covered by category strategies.
· Promote open competition within the supply chain in line with the Procurement Policy.
List and briefly explain up to six principle accountabilities of the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.