We are looking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor for a long term project in Oxford. Duties will include overseeing a number of Electrical operatives on...
Carbon60 are currently working with a market leader in vision systems which are utilised across various industrial sectors such as Utilities, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and FMCG to recruit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer based just outside of Newbury.
This Design position will focus on the production of detailed schematics and designs for industrial camera systems bespoke to each individual project.
The software package used will be AutoCAD Electrical and all designs will need to be produced to EU standards.
- Create electrical schematics and designs that include layout diagrams and wiring schematics.
- Produce specifications lists of components, materials and control gear required.
- Work closely with the application engineers and other departments to provide designs, specifications to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Assist with the electrical testing when needed on newly completed builds.
- Help to solve and issues and problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- 2 - 3 years of electrical design experience.
- Experience covers electrical panel layouts
- Understanding of industrial control systems and control gear.
- Experience Using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Good problem solving skills (Logical approach to issues)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer a great working environment, training, opportunity to travel to Europe and a great salary and benefits package.
This position will not be around for long so contact the Carbon60 Fareham office or apply now and a consultant will be in touch ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.