To conduct rigorous electronic test practices and procedures, from final level to component, across a full range of products with strict conformance to standard time...
The electromechanical fitter shall work as part of the engineering team and be responsible for electrical and mechanical manufacture, fitting and assembly in accordance with engineering schematics/drawings.
- Wiring of control cabinet panels from detailed wiring drawings.
- Building of complete machines to drawing including mechanical build and assembly, electrical wiring, cable routing and finishing.
- Construction and assembly of parts, sub-assemblies and machines working to detailed drawings or specifications.
- Selecting and use of hand tools and equipment to manufacture parts and assemblies.
- Preparing parts and sub-assemblies for smaller systems.
- Assistance with PC build and traceability documents.
- Experience in a mechanical and/or electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
- Good levels of experience as a skilled fitter or hands-on engineer
- Hands on knowledge of electrical wiring, mechanical building and pneumatics
- Ability to accurately read and interpret electrical drawings
- Company Health Insurance scheme following probation period.
- Bonus scheme
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.