We are currently looking for an experience Security systems/SEMD engineer to join a leading engineering company currently working on a package of work for Thames...
Carbon60 are currently working with a market leader in vision systems which are utilised across various industrial sectors such as Utilities, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and FMCG to recruit an experienced Electro-Mechanical Fitter based just outside of Newbury.
This electrical and mechanical position will operate as part of the engineering team and be responsible for the effective build and assembly of units working closely from detailed engineering drawings and schematics.
Below is an outline of the general day to day duties:
- Mechanical assembly of machines and sub-assemblies in accordance with technical drawings.
- Basic wiring of control panels and electrical cabinets.
- Assembly of smaller components.
- Preparing parts and sub-assemblies for smaller systems.
- Selecting appropriate tools to complete assemblies.
- Background working in a Mechanical or electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Hands on knowledge if basic electrical wiring.
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings/schematics.
- Able to use a variety of bench tools, hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to keep documentation up to date and maintained.
- Clean and Full driving licence.
Desirable but not essential experience:
- Knowledge of control systems, e.g. PLC Systems.
- Fork Lift Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer a great working environment, training, opportunity to travel to Europe and a great salary and benefits package.
This position will not be around for long so contact the Carbon60 Fareham office or apply now and a consultant will be in touch ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.