We are looking for a Transport Planning Officer to work a 6 month temp position based in Brighton.You will be responsible to provide highways and...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Worthing to assist with the management of packaging engineering projects across the business on a contract basis.
This position will cover new product introduction, cost savings, the writing of specifications and drawings in the AGILE packaging system used by the company.
Part of this position will be responsible for coordinating these activities to ensure packaging related projects are scheduled and implemented.
This role will also come with the responsibility to be a technical specialist in terms of packaging solutions.
- troubleshooting packaging machinery.
- Making and suggesting process improvements.
- Liaise with section/division heads to assist with any improvements or technical solutions.
- Background working in large FMCG/Manufacturing plants.
- Good working knowledge of various packaging machinery and equipment.
- Engineering related qualification.
If this position sounds good to you then either apply now or call Carbon60 Fareham and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.