I am looking for a Senior Engineer to work a 7 month contract based in Wiltshire.The Senior Engineer will act as the Product Attribute Team...
Are you an experience control systems engineering looking for a company where you can truly make an impact, somewhere that your ideas and expertise will be valued and you can continue to push your own boundaries and progress professional.
If the answer to the above is yes then this may be the position you have been looking for.
Specialising in specialist marine and offshore projects this well-established company are looking to expand and add an experienced Control Systems Engineer to their team to get involved with all automation projects from design through to completion.
Key tasks will involve:
- Conducting reviews of customer requirements and electrical specifications.
- Prepare design specifications.
- Interact with Primary Control systems suppliers on all issues that include compliance, documentation, delivery and installations.
- Review and Amend supplier drawings where necessary.
- Systems architecture.
- Systems block diagrams
- Electrical Cabling and wiring schedules.
- Termination drawings and loop diagrams.
- Pre-delivery FAT's
This will be a customer facing role and as such we are looking for someone who is happy to liaise with clients at all levels (engineers through to directors).
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working with design software packages e.g. AutoCAD, E-Plan or similar.
- Programming experience is desirable but not essential.
- Functional safety experience again is not essential but desirable.
- Well versed in Siemens and/or B&R systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company that will fully utilize your experience and background but also provide options for training and development.
There may be the opportunity to travel as well to various sites across the UK and Europe.
In return the company offers a generous salary, benefits and 25 days holiday and bonuses.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available, for more information either contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and a consultant will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.