Fire & Security Installation Engineer x 2Carbon60 are recruiting two Fire Alarm and Security Systems Engineers for on the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed...
Carbon60 are currently working in partnership with a leading automation and IT Solutions Company based just outside of Stafford to recruit and experienced Cyber Security Architect, reporting directly into the Business Manager this position will be responsible for all engineering aspects within the Cyber Security division.
This will involve a particular focus on delivery of projects/contracts within agreed timeframes as well as helping to generate new business through client meetings.
This a key leading position in developing the Cyber Security division within this company.
- To lead the Cyber Security offering to provide customer focused solutions that deliver the best outcomes for our customers.
- Provide input to assist with business development opportunities and provide Project Management of newly won contracts, including leading through all phases of the project or work cycle.
- Accountable for cyber service delivery in all sectors; meeting project time scales, KPI targets, quality compliance, safety requirements, continuous improvement and delivering the budgeted margin.
- Accountable for meeting all contractual obligations and meeting, and where possible exceeding, customer expectations.
- Support the businesses their area of expertise, developing and owning (as appropriate and agreed) specific customer relationships and building the company's reputation.
- Own the driving of continuous improvement and sharing of best practice for all aspects of the technical design, development, deployment and delivery of each project or contract relating to cyber security.
- As Cyber Security Solutions Architect support the Business Manager S&S in developing a growth strategy in their particular market sector and implement the Operational Delivery Plan.
- Work collaboratively with all Business Units to develop effective matrix management working, embedding effective governance, resource & risk management, and leveraging best practices.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Solid understanding of the Cyber and Security market and industry, with ability to apply insights into decision making.
- Able to demonstrate stakeholder management and the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
- A drive for outstanding customer service and high performance culture.
- Ability to create and communicate a compelling vision and sense of purpose that motivates teams at all levels.
- Strong networking and influencing skills, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to lead a step change in performance through operational improvement
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to deliver formal reports and presentations both internally and externally.
- Understand the principles of matrix management and apply these to their operation.
- Builds effective partnerships with high-level stakeholders.
- Ability to apply practical and pragmatic understanding of service delivery, meeting customer's expectations, commercial negotiations and project management.
- Leading, engaging, developing and motivating teams, communicating direction, developing talent and capabilities
In return the company for this position offers an excellent salary and package. The above description is not an exhausted list of responsibilities for this role, for more information or to see the full job spec please contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.