We are looking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor for a long term project in Oxford. Duties will include overseeing a number of Electrical operatives on...
Carbon60 are working in partnership with a leading industrial engineering company based in reading to recruit an experience Technical Author for a large scale Utilities/Water project across the UK. The purpose of this position is to produce all technical material based upon the end clients standards and governance.
This position will also have to requirement to produce technical manuals for specific site equipment.
We are looking for someone who is a pro-active self-started willing to take responsibilities for delivering projects on time and to update Project Managers in regards to progress regularly.
- Support the PM in all aspects of all governance documentation and associated material for the project delivery
- Engage with different levels of the business to ensure that the different viewpoints are considered; including the business stakeholders and the operations requirements for the documentation
- Meet with colleagues an customers to discuss the equipment/technology and authoring requirements
- Deciding how best to organise and present the documentation, based on the standards and templates from the client
- Commissioning any photographs with the site engineer and also technical illustrations/drawings as required
- Writing the material clearly and concisely, making sure it can be easily understood by two clear client groups:
- Technical resources such as engineers
- Site / Senior management team
- Editing, proofreading and indexing
- Testing & reviewing the written material with stakeholders
- Previous experience delivering similar projects.
- Able to meet Deadlines
- Ability to absorb complex information and reword for into easily understood text.
- An analytical mind-set.
- Previous experience within the water/utility sectors is highly desirable however other sectors such as telecoms, defence or manufacturing will also be considered.
For more information on this role contact the Automation team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.