Carbon60 has an opportunity for an Aircraft Avionic Engineer working for an establish client in the West of England. The work will be base maintenance...
Methods Engineer - Gloucester
The Methods Engineer is responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the MRO assembly and test departments.
- Supporting the MRO with technical issues, eg. design, documentation, specifications etc.
- Tool and fixture design, quotation and implementation
- New product introduction from initial bid, design reviews, equipment specification, shop floor layout through to final pass off to completion
- Construction of product job layout documentation
- Continuous improvement, cost out initiatives, process flow improvements
- Transfer of product between facilities to maximise efficiencies
- Key interface between supporting departments and MRO eg. quality, Engineering
- Engage in the completion of safety risk assessment, ergonomics, to maintain a safe working environment
- Internal audit of tooling and equipment in line with MRO and quality requirements
- Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Requirements of the individual
- Proven experience of the manufacture (Assembly & Test) of hydro-mechanical equipment and products
- An in-depth knowledge of production (A&T) processes, methods procedures, systems & equipment
- Experience of Windows Office applications eg. Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the use of Solidworks CAD package an advantage
- Educated to an HND/ HNC level or suitable level of experience.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.