Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established engineering company focusing on a manufacturing plant upgrade project that will cover...
Carbon60 Are recruiting for an experienced Project Planner for a 6 month contract based in Overton working on a large manufacturing plant upgrade, this position will focus on developing, and monitoring the relevant programmes for the project to ensure the overall contract is kept on time and within budget.
- Production of feasible programmes of activities from a given scope of work
- Monitor and update all contract programmes.
- Predict and communicate any deviations to enable management teams to take corrective action.
- Incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes.
- Develop and communicate resource requirement's to meet demand.
- Proven background in a planning positions.
- Ability to use Primavera P6.
- Awareness of the impact of planning on safety, quality and cost considerations.
- An ability to anticipate and highlight critical programme areas for management action.
This positon has an immediate start date available so apply now or get in touch with the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.