We are looking for a Parking Appeals Officer to work a 3 month temp position based in Hillingdon.You will be responsible to deliver complex technical...
We are looking for a Planning Officer to work a 6 month temp position based in Hertfordshire.
You will be working within a team in a corporate property management and development environment. You will be responsible to plan, manage and provide professional planning services.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- This will involve liaising with service departments, writing justifications for contributions, handling minor written appeals, instructing legal services and handling S106 legal agreements.
- Assist in the procuring of services from the relevant specialist procurement framework or other related consultants to assist in assessing development potential or to support planning applications, using standard administrative processes.
- Handle planning permissions as necessary e.g. ensuring all conditions are discharged.
- Provide town planning advice on development proposals, (to identify ways of meeting service needs and make best use of property resources).
- Handle minor planning applications and assist in making larger planning applications to achieve permissions and consents for the companies development schemes and for third party development schemes linked to property disposal.
Skills required for the Planning Officer:
- 5 years' experience within the planning sector
- Experience within development management
- A professional qualification or equivalent degree, appropriate to the main areas of responsibility (in a built environment profession such as Town Planning), or in exceptional cases to be able to show equivalent relevant knowledge gained by work experience, appropriate to the main areas of responsibility of the job.
- A broad knowledge of Property project work, particularly in relation to Development Management.
- In depth knowledge of, and expertise in the use of, Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
This Planning Officer role is a temporary position for 6 months, based in Hertfordshire
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.