Applications Engineer To develop logistic support proposals for customer systems, working in Systems Engineering as part of a bid team for an Air Traffic Control...
Product Support Engineer
To design ground to air communications systems. To take full technical responsibility for small systems projects when assigned as Project Engineer.
- Carry out system design and produce documentation for proposals
- Work as part of a bid team on larger proposals under the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Carry out technical contract reviews, review drawings and designs, and provide input to design for manufacture.
- Provide input to and review system documentation
- Be accountable for the cost of engineering activities and solutions
- Develop and maintain close relationships with suppliers and customers,
- Provide detailed technical advice to customers and other departments
- Have a degree in Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering or a related discipline, or suitable alternative experience
- Have methodical and developed troubleshooting, communication and planning skills - well-organised with the ability to work under pressure to customer deadlines
- Be an innovative thinker with the ability to both work under own initiative and develop others
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Communication, Navigations and Surveillance Systems for aviation
- V/UHF radio systems
- Technical bidding and tendering
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.