Product Support EngineerTo design ground to air communications systems. Take full technical responsibility for small systems projects, for an Air Traffic Control Communications company based...
To develop logistic support proposals for customer systems, working in Systems Engineering as part of a bid team for an Air Traffic Control Communications company based in Peterborough
- Work with the bid team to determine a support approach for a project that will assist us in producing a winning proposal
- Produce a written Logistic Support proposal document for inclusion within the bid and proposal documentation, with the following:
- Acceptance, Training and On-Site Support Plan
- Repair and Maintenance services
- Reliability data and analysis.
- Spares ranging and scaling
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Statements of Compliance to customer requirement
- Generate the following:
- Costing spreadsheets for the Logistic Support Services.
- Written proposal and costing spreadsheet for Long Term Maintenance Support Proposals
- Conduct RAM analyses of system designs using modelling software
- Maintain equipment reliability databases, standard test equipment lists and related third-party information
- Have a degree in an Engineering-related subject or suitable alternative experience
- Have methodical and developed analytical, communication and planning skills
- Be an innovative thinker with the ability to work under own initiative
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Reliability engineering or logistic support
- V/UHF radio systems
- Technical bidding and tendering
A previous background in radio communications or logistic support is highly desirable, as is a well-developed commercial awareness. However, graduate entry routes will be considered for the right applicant
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.