Commissioning EngineerCarbon60 are looking for a commissioning engineer to cover London and the South East. This is an opportunity to join an organisation that are...
Field Service Engineer
Locators is a leading provider of Manual Handling Equipment, representing iconic brands such as Toyota and Manitou for customers across southern England
About the role
Your role as a Field Service Engineer, will be to provide our customers with outstanding support, by diagnosing faults, maintaining and repairing their equipment.
We are looking for a well organised engineer, with excellent time management skills, confidence in their abilities & able to work with a high level of autonomy.
You will have experience working on forklifts, or be a qualified engineer from either the automotive, HGV, plant or rail industry.
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in an engineering field and a minimum of 3 years of "on the tools" engineering experience
- Working knowledge of hydraulics & IC/electric powered equipment
- Forklift experience is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided
- £40-45k expected earnings
- Salary £28-32k dependent on experience
- Plentiful weekday overtime & 6 monthly bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday, increasing yearly to 28, plus bank holidays
- Company paid healthcare policy
- Company Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.