We are looking for a Planning Officer to work a 6 month temp position based in Hertfordshire.You will be working within a team in a...
We are looking for a Parking Appeals Officer to work a 3 month temp position based in Hillingdon.
You will be responsible to deliver complex technical and core administrative support to teams. You will ensure all statutory documents, challenges, administration of permits/vouchers representations and appeals are completed in line with legislation, The Environment and Traffic Adjudicators guidelines.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- No direct supervisory responsibility however may be required to assist in induction and training of peers and new employees.
- Respond to customer queries, escalate issues and messages to the Parking Team Leader as well as the Senior Parking Support Officer.
- Process and investigate appeals against the issue of PCNs in accordance with the relevant legislation, regulations, traffic orders and the companies policy on parking enforcement (Parking Protocol)
- Produce statutory documents (PCN, Notice to Owner, Charge Certificate) from the IT system for posting, as part of the CCTV enforcement process. Ensure quality standards are adhered to and documents produced, comply with legislation requirements
- Support the Parking Team Leader in the delivery of improvement initiatives and change programmes.
Skills required for the Parking Appeals Officer:
- Significant (or at least 1 - 2 years as a min ) in a Parking Appeals role dealing with appeals and responses
- 360 Parking knowledge and local authority experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs pass including Maths and English
- Excellent ICT skills including Word, Excel and Google Docs, and an understanding of all parking related systems
- Experience of dealing confidentiality & sensitively with members of the public in a variety of situations
- Experience of developing and maintaining good working relationships with managers, senior colleagues
This Parking Appeals Officer role is a temporary position for 3 months, based in Hillingdon
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.