Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join a leading Automation Systems Integration's company based in Hampshire.This position will have a...
Have you ever thought about getting into recruitment, do you have an understanding of, or interest in engineering, are you comfortable talking to people and interested in business and sales.
Then this may be the job for you.
The Automation division is a specialist sector of Carbon60 focusing on the recruitment of control system engineers and robotics professionals and due to the expansion of this division we now have an exciting opportunity to add a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer to our team.
Automation and Robotics is at an exciting time in the UK expanding rapidly across all sectors of manufacturing covering anything from automotive to nuclear engineering and we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of it.
You don't need any previous experience in recruitment but must be willing and able to adhere to our four core Carbon60 DNA principles, Driven to deliver, Willing to Learn, Accountable and Collaborative.
You will receive full training in:
- Generating and managing candidate applications.
- Assisting with screening and interviewing of candidates
- Candidate searching utilizing a variety of methods from our internal database, external job boards and LinkedIn.
- Conducting and receiving calls with candidates and workers.
- Networking with candidates and workers.
- Lead generation
- Documentation control.
- Resolving any worker queries.
- Any other duties required by the business.
Over time you will build your engineering and automation knowledge through training from our experienced specialist consultants and begin to build your own network of candidates, workers and clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following characteristics and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Reliable and well organised
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment
- Sound business ethics and integrity
- Able to work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in recruitment within a company that will allow you to grow as a professional and let you bring your ideas to the table.
If this sounds like the job you have been looking for or you just want to find out some more information on this position then apply now and one of the automation team will be in touch.
Interviews will be held shortly so don't wait apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.