I am looking for a Project Manager to work an IR35 project based in Wiltshire on a 6 month contract.I am looking for someone to...
We are looking for a Master Data Manager to work a 6 month contract based in Wiltshire.
You will be responsible for the strategic policies and procedures relating to the governance and management of master data throughout its lifecycle. You will ensure that these are continually developed to improve operational efficiency, build capacity and safeguard data integrity and quality to support a fast-growing and increasingly complex business operation. You will work closely with your direct report, the outsourcing partner and internal stakeholders across the world to deliver a first class MDM service to the business.
Particular responsibilities include
- Act as the custodian of data including governance, integrity and quality.
- Interact with departments that are accountable for the maintenance of data. This includes policies, processes and audits to ensure the quality of data stored is up to date and clean.
- Drive the transformational journey for MDM, including RPA, artificial intelligence and predictive analytics.
- Define policies and business rules to develop effective master data governance disciplines for the outsourcing partner to enforce.
- Monitor and drive the continuous improvement of the global MDM service using performance metrics.
- Ensure the outsourcing partner effectively modifies MDM processes and procedures to reflect new requirements resulting from inbound business change initiatives and other requirements, e.g. process governance improvements.
Skills required for the Master Data Manager role:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Able to manage a team at both management and transactional level.
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams both cross-functionality and geographically.
- Excellent knowledge of the function of master data in ERP systems.
- Ability to effectively manage change, often at pace.
- Proactive approach to developing and enhancing systems and processes.
- Experience in a similar MDM role.
This Master Data Manager role is a 6 month contract based in Wiltshire.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.