Our client designs and develops a variety of systems for use in defence, including sonar, navigation and bridge management systems. These are used in land,...
Our client designs and develops a variety of systems for use in defence, including sonar, navigation and bridge management systems. These are used in land, sea and air applications.
They are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to bridge the gap between each stage of the project lifecycle to ensure projects are delivered to budget, schedule and quality.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Gather end-user requirements
- Translate end-user requirements to system/sub-system level
- Develop and enacting strategies for verification and validation activities
- Ensure design and V&V are fully documented and traceable
- Provide progress reports at each milestone within the project lifecycle
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Requirements capture and generation
- Systems architecture, design, integration and test
- Proven ability to successfully facilitate delivery of complex projects
- The ability to discuss complicated matters with both technical and non-technical audiences
To register interest or apply, submit your CV today or contact Cassandra at Carbon60 on 01329227067 for a confidential chat.
Due to the nature of the projects, candidates for this role will need to hold active SC Clearance or be eligible to be cleared.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.