Principal Systems Engineer The System Design Authority (SDA) for Electro-optic and navigation data systems will be responsible for providing technical leadership and design governance on...
Senior Systems Engineer - Loudwater
As a Systems Engineer, to conduct systems engineering activities, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger project team, adhering to Engineering Function processes or project specific tailoring of those processes.
Systems Engineers will create and sustain successful, purposeful, systems that:
- Relate to the development and delivery of goods and services;
- Deliver real benefits to the company, suppliers and customers;
- Works with all technical domains, and all business functions;
A Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Delivering allocated tasks within budget and to timescales as agreed with the project management team.
- Conducting Systems Engineer tasks throughout the systems lifecycle
- System testing and reporting:
- Configuration and Data Management
- Training and Development
- Maintain and develop your own functional skills relevant to the systems discipline.
- Identify own training needs and develop your personal career path to support the personal development process.
- Adhere to the company's systems engineering processes and procedures.
- Supporting the safety verification process as required;
- Supports Bids by providing input on technical solutions, estimates and plans.
- Use of development, target and test equipment as well as laboratories to perform engineering activities relating to allocated functional discipline.
- Essential: MS Windows, , MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Desirable: DOORS, Bugzilla/Jira, Windchill & IFS
- Ability to get SC clearance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.