Our client designs and develops a variety of systems for use in defence, including sonar, navigation and bridge management systems. These are used in land,...
Our client designs and develops a variety of systems for use in defence, including sonar, navigation and bridge management systems. These are used in land, sea and air applications.
They are currently seeking a Principal Systems Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to bridge the gap between each stage of the project lifecycle. Using your expertise, you would oversee processes agreed with the Engineering Manager whilst working within cost and scheduling restraints.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer looking to take on a leadership role that will involve mentoring of more junior engineers.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Elicit, refine and create verification statements for documentation
- Carry out system analysis to derive function performance and interface requirements to satisfy system requirements
- Perform system design activities, ensuring that the system architecture is compatible with the baseline product
- Technical risk analysis
- Planning, completion and documentation of verification and validation activities
- Participation in major reviews such as PDRs, TRRs
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Leadership potential
- Full lifecycle systems engineering experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
To register interest or apply, submit your CV today or contact Cassandra at Carbon60 on 01329227067 for a confidential chat.
Due to the nature of the projects, candidates for this role will need to hold active SC Clearance or be eligible to be cleared.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.