Maintenance Technician specialising in Robotics & Automative based in Cardiff for a 6 month Contract with likely extensions to possible perm.You will be working as...
Our client is seeking an experienced Inspection and Calibration Technician to join them on an initial 6 month contract basis.
You'd be joining an engineering company that specialises in the design, manufacture and servicing of precision fluid transfer products.
The Inspection and Calibration Technician is a key member of the quality team. You will be joining a team of four technicians that report directly into the Quality Manager.
The successful technician will be responsible for:
- Inspection of tooling equipment
- Calibration of the equipment, with the help of electronic and pressure equipment
- Signing off approved products that meet expected tolerances and specifications
- Documenting the calibration process and prepare reports when required
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with physical dimensional calibration
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Ideally, you will have formal training in metrology, precision measurement or calibration, although candidates without this can still be considered.
To register interest or apply, submit your CV today or contact Cassandra at Carbon60 on 01329227067 for a confidential chat.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.