Electro Mechanical assembly and repair to military quality standards required for a Defence company in Bedfordshire.You will be working in a clean room environment with...
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work a 3 month temp position based in Bedford.
With a number of significant and exciting development sites underway throughout Bedford, the company is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to assist in the delivery of several key projects to support the busy in house engineering team. You will need to be an quantity surveyor with several years' experience working on large urban highway projects.
Skills required for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Experience of assessing valuations and compensation event submissions for highway projects procured through NEC ECC and TSCs.
- Excellent understanding of the Method of Measurement for Highway Works.
- Knowledge and Experience in value engineering projects to achieve cost or time savings
- Ability to work to challenging and changing deadlines and workloads;
- Ability to work in a commercial and customer focussed way which achieves programmes, meets performance targets, generates and income for the engineering team and meets the company's corporate objectives.
- Working from home may be considered after an initial bedding in period
This Quantity Surveyor role is a temporary position for 3 months, based in Bedford.
**Please submit your desired rates.**
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.