ContrOCC TrainerBedford£350.00 OUTSIDE IR35We are looking for a ContrOCC Trainer to work a 3 month contract which will likely extend to 6 months + based...
Highways Development Control Officer, Bedford, 3 - 6 month contract, £250.00 - £300.00 per day.
We are looking for a Highways Development Control Officer to work a 3 - 6 month contract - temp position based in Bedford.
You will be responsible to help manage the response rate (as part of the statutory planning process) on an increasing case load of consultations on planning applications.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- To liaise with external developers, their designers, consultants and internal stakeholders within the Highways, Engineering and Planning Teams.
- Responding to a number of applications to a set deadline using a computerised system, technical assessments, making recommendations for development proposals.
Skills required for the Highways Development Control Officer:
- Previous Development Control experience
- Experience with the requirements of Highways and Planning Acts
- Local authority experience
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements and procedures
- Experience in assessing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Access to own vehicle for travel around the borough
This Highways Development Control Officer role is a temporary contract position for around 3 - 6 months, based in Bedford.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.