Manufacturing Engineer x2 Temporary FarehamMy client based in Fareham are looking for two temporary Manufacturing Engineers for a period of 10 months.Job DescriptionEnsure machined components...
Duty Engineers - 6 Month Contract - London Based Airport
I am looking for a Certifying Duty Engineer to work on a 6-month contract basis for a global commercial airline based in London.
The role involves:
- Management of aircraft checks as part of a team.
- Allocation of work and supervision of technicians to achieve a serviceable aircraft in the allotted hangar check time.
- Control of all aircraft documentation during checks, including certification.
- Liaison with 3rd party manpower management on staffing and planning issues.
- attending planning meetings to allocate future workloads.
- investigating quality discrepancies, implementing new procedures and auditing for quality purposes.
For this role candidates will need: ·
- To hold either a B1 or B2 licence
- Experience in using computer systems such as SAP
- Be able to confidently communicate with staff, managers and 3rd Parties
This position is on a day split shift 6am-11pm on a 4 on 4 off basis, with a very competitive hourly rate on offer.
For more information regarding the Duty Engineer role in Heathrow, please call Stacey Plum in the Carbon60 Aviation team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.