We are looking for a Parking Appeals Officer to work a 3 month temp position based in Hillingdon.You will be responsible to deliver complex technical...
Electro Mechanical assembly and repair to military quality standards required for a Defence company in Bedfordshire.
You will be working in a clean room environment with up to 70% of the time spent on manual dexterity fine detailed work under a high power microscope.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Support the production schedule by keeping rework to a minimum.
- Identify improvements in current processes
- Keep Familiar and remain compliant with clean room and ESD disciplines.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and legal requirements.
- May require some travel and driving to visit suppliers or test facilities
- Experience within a similar assembly environment involving complex, component assembly of electromechanical products
- IPC certification
- Ability to carry out both repeat production and varied one off types of work
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.