Are you looking for your next contract opportunity ?Based in NewportAn initial 6 month contract with a major player in the aerospace sector.Looking for a...
Carbon60 have an exciting new contract opportunity for a number of Instrumentation Maker's to work in Bristol on a 24 month contract.
As an Instrumentation Maker, you will be working as part of the instrumentation team, working with gauge applications, electronics and engine harness work. You will be responsible for producing quality installation in line with relevant company specifications. As an Instrumentation Maker you will be expected to work on a variety of products, often with tight timescales.
You would have previously worked within aerospace and electrical backgrounds and have completed an apprenticeship (Modern/craft).
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract length: 24 Months (Possibility of extension)
- Location: Bristol
- Hourly Rate: PAYE rate offered ONLY. Dependant on shift.
- Hours: Average of 38 a week (Overtime available but not guaranteed)
- Shift: A variety of shifts available including day, afternoon, night and 24/6.
£17.94 per hour - Day shift
£23.32 per hour - Afternoon shift (LINK SHIFT)
£23.43 per hour - Night shift
£24.70 per hour - 24/6 shift
Overtime available at base rate £17.94 per hour
Required skills and experience:
- Time served apprentice within a relevant area
- Overview knowledge of aerospace product is desirable
- Practical knowledge of working with tools and techniques
- Computer literate
- Able to work at pace whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to read instructional/process drawings
- Flexibility to cover a variety of tasks with often changing priorities
- Ability to learn new skills & product appreciation quickly
- Although not essential, an appreciation of instrumentation, risk assessment and COSHH is desirable.
The successful candidate may be required to complete BPSS security clearance.
For more information regarding the Instrumentation Maker position in Bristol, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.