B1 Licensed Engineer B747 -800Stansted, Essex Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating on B747 800 to...
B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
Carbon60 have an exciting new opportunity for a number of B1/B2 Licensed Engineers to work in Luton on a permanent basis. The B1/B2 Licensed engineer will be type rated and current on the A320.
As a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer you will be working in a line maintenance environment based in Luton. You will be working for a leading MRO who are looking for experienced Licensed Engineers with the A320 type rating.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Details as follows;
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: Permanent position
- Location: Luton
- Salary: Competitive, plus shift allowance, type bonus, loyalty pay and more*
- Shift: 5-5-4 night shifts
*Boroscope, Certifying pay, First aid, stores approval, EGR payment - if applicable
Required skills and experience:
- Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2 License
- Experienced in line maintenance
- Type rated and current on A320
- Hold Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS Certificates
- Able to work on shift pattern as required
- Able to provide proof of right to work in the UK
For more information regarding the B1/B2 Licensed Engineers position in Luton, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.