CAT A License EngineerStansted Carbon60 have a new position available for a Cat A Licensed Engineer ideally with experience working on A320 and B767 to...
CAT A Mechanic
Carbon60 have an exciting new opportunity for a number of CAT A Mechanics to work in Luton on a permanent basis. The CAT A Mechanic will be ideally experienced on the A320.
As a CAT A Mechanic you will be working in a line maintenance environment based in Luton. You will be working for a leading MRO who are looking for experienced licensed mechanics ideally with experience working on the A320.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Details as follows;
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: Permanent position
- Location: Luton
- Salary: Competitive, plus shift allowance, loyalty pay and more!*
- Shift: 5-5-4 night shifts
Required skills and experience:
- Hold a CAT A Mechanic EASA part 66 License
- Experienced in line maintenance
- Experience working on the A320
- Hold Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS Certificates
- Able to work on shift pattern as required
- Able to provide proof of right to work in the UK
For more information regarding the CAT A Mechanic position in Luton, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.