Hand Assembly Operative for a Defence company based in TowcesterResponsibilities:Perform repair of printed circuit board assemblies.Perform BGA repair.Hand solder components per specifications.Operate equipment such as...
IPC 610 Inspector Contract for a Developer of Ruggedized Embedded Computing Products in the Defence industry based in Towcester, Northampton.
Details of Contract:
- 3 months initially
- 37.5 hours
- Competitive Rate
- Final inspection and into finished goods.
- Maintain compliance
- Support analysis of key Quality metrics to deliver activity.
- Ensure compliance to product build and inspection criteria assurance of product build and routings.
- Key experience in Circuit Card Assembly Manufacture
- Certified to IPC-A-610 Class 3;
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leah Holden on 01329 227036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.