We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with experience particularly of supplier quality and customer quality concerns and overcoming these. The successful candidate will...
We are looking for A Licensing Team Manager to maintain the smooth running of the service and ensure the delivery of licensing functions for a 3 month contract / temp position based in Hillingdon.
You will be responsible to provide line management to the 6 licensing team members. You will also be responsible for the efficient management of the Licensing Service team and resources, and ensure that allocated companies licensing functions are administered and enforced effectively.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure competent, timely and efficient administration and enforcement of the functions prescribed in the companies constitution in respect of alcohol, entertainment, gambling, street trading, scrap metal, special treatments, marriage premises, tattooists, animals and their local regulatory functions, as may be allocated. To be responsible for the management of the Licensing Service, and all application and enforcement related functions and processes.
- To be the subject matter expert in matters relating to Licensing Policy, Strategy and other initiatives and to be fully informed on all matters relating to Licensing law and practice.
- To seek out, devise and manage the implementation of transformation and improvement initiatives and change programmes throughout Public Protection and Public Safety using the companies project management and service improvement methodologies.
- To ensure all purchasing and procurement is conducted in line with the corporate guidelines with appropriate use of the Companies financial systems.
- Maintain and apply a staff succession plan for all key roles within own team so as to deliver service continuity and adequate cover.
- Day to day supervision of workloads and applications, Tracking Committee deadlines and reports, Acting as Licensing SME for complex enquiries from internal and external bodies.
Skills required for the Licensing Team Manager:
- Educated to degree Level, equivalent vocational qualification in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Certificate, diploma or equivalent in management studies or similar.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Significant experience in a local authority regulatory environment
- Good understanding of local government and the political context and environment.
- Current UK Driving Licence or equivalent
This Licensing Team Manager role is a temp for 3 months, based in Hillingdon.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.