Deputy CAMStaverton, GloucestershireCarbon60 have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Deputy Continued Airworthiness Manager to work within the aerospace industry based in Staverton, Gloucestershire.The...
Financial and Compliance Manager - Gloucester
The Financial and Compliance Manager role will be to support all areas of the business with regards to financial and compliance with additional support of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Statutory Accounts and Audit
- Responsible for all Internal Audit and Sox Compliance requirements
- Tax Reporting and Filing incl. VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat
- Revenue Recognition reporting requirements
- Management of month end close process to strict corporate deadlines
- Approval and completion of balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll teams.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Professional Finance Qualification i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Inter-Personal Skills with ability to communicate to non-financial professionals
- Previous experience of managing internal and external audits and completion of Statutory Accounts.
- Previous experience of managing month end close process to strict deadlines.
- Strong Knowledge of VAT and Intrastat Processes desirable.
- Flexible approach to working pattern required
- Strong Process Improvement experience
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.