Systems Analyst Children's LiquidlogicBedford£350.00 £400.00 May increase with expetional candidatesWe are looking for a Systems Analyst Children's Liquidlogic to work a 3 month contract which...
£325.00 - £350.00 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
We are looking for a Liquidlogic Children's Trainer to work a 3 month contract based in Bedford.
You will be responsible to support the delivery of the change programme replacing the Children's Services case management and related financial systems, within the company with Liquidlogic and ContrOCC. You will also be held responsible to develop and deliver training to support the implementation of replacement systems to support operational teams in social care and related finance systems in the company.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- Document changes and work within the agreed governance processes for the project
- Supporting users in learning basic navigation and system familiarisation through an eLearning product.
- Supporting staff in learning Liquidlogic Children's System and ContrOCC, along with the Early Help Module for specific teams, through a blended approach of eLearning and classroom based training in preparation for go live of the new system.
- Design of training courses for replacement solution, including production of training scripts, lesson plans and handouts
- Configuration and development of the training database in advance of training delivery.
Skills required for the Liquidlogic Children's Trainer:
- Extensive experience of delivering Children's LiquidLogic and ContrOCC training from implementation stage Experience of developing high quality training materials, lesson plans and course outlines for LiquidLogic and ContrOCC
- Experience of working in a project role for a Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of delivering systems training, ideally in Liquidlogic Children's System, Early Help Module or ContrOCC to groups of staff at various levels
- Ability to manage delivery of training to groups of social care staff
- Experience of delivering support to users through workshops, drop in sessions and emails, both during implementation and post go live
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: This role will require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. There may also be times during the development of the solution, when there will be short timescales to complete a cycle of testing.
This Liquidlogic Trainer role is a contract for 3 months, based in Bedford.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.