Liquidlogic TrainerBedford£325.00 £350.00 per day OUTSIDE IR35We are looking for a Liquidlogic Children's Trainer to work a 3 month contract based in Bedford.You will be...
Systems Analyst Children's - Liquidlogic
£350.00 - £400.00 - May increase with expetional candidates
We are looking for a Systems Analyst Children's - Liquidlogic to work a 3 month contract which will likely extend to 6 months + based in Bedford.
You will be required to support the testing and migration of children's data and processes, along with supporting the system configuration team ensuring the new solution meets the workflows and processes as identified through the operational process maps. A good communicator is required to work with operational staff and the project team to design, build, review and test forms and configuration in the solution design.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- Support the service to develop a transition plan for the rollout of ContrOCC to replace some existing finance processes for Children's Services.
- Develop knowledge of ContrOCC and support the required testing to support the migration
- Documenting the design requirements based on the forms development and review of system process maps
- Analysis of test materials and outputs supporting the test lead in reporting to the board.
- Supporting the test lead by managing the test room when required.
- Support the development of training or testing materials
Skills required for the Systems Analyst Children's - Liquidlogic:
- Extensive Systems Analyst experience in LiquidLogic Children's Implementation
- Experience of configuration of roll out
- Experience of working on design of solutions Knowledge of Swift, Swift Finance and ContrOCC is HIGHLY desirable
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: This role will require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. There may also be times during the development of the solution, when there will be short timescales to complete a cycle of testing.
This Systems Analyst Children's - Liquidlogic role is a contract for 3 months (with extensions), based in Bedford.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.