Enforcement Officer, Bedford, 37 hour week, £35 p/h if seeking higher rates please advise, 3-6 month contractCarbon60 is looking for an Enforcement Officer on a...
Project support and planner
£170.00 - May increase with exceptional candidates
We are looking for a Project support and planner to work a 3 month contract which will likely extend to 6 months + based in Bedford.
You will be required to support the delivery of the change programme replacing the adults social care case management system and related financial transactions, within the company. You will be responsible to schedule and manage the bookings for training over 300 users and to schedule testing of the new builds going through several test cycles. You will also be a large part of the role, which could range from supporting the programme manager in updating project plans and decision logs, through to producing forms for the new solution based on specifications.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- Design of systems to manage training scheduling
- Ensuring the project site remains up to date for audit in line with the agreed approach
- Booking staff onto eLearning and setting up user accounts
- Analysing results and producing reports for the project on the number of users
- Supporting the project governance, including change control processes
- Support in proof reading user guides and materials
Skills required for the Project support and planner:
- Experience working in a project role in a large organisation
- Proven experience in producing and maintaining complex scheduling plans
- Systems administration basic skills for managing the creation of users in an eLearning solution and analysing reports on user progress
- Experience of creating and maintaining systems to manage complex bookings and production of reports on status and progress from these
- Proven experience of coordinating stakeholder and project team engagement
- MS project qualifications or experience in working with Microsoft project updating plans, SharePoint, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- A broad understanding of adult social care
- Broad understanding of the functions of a council and its customer base
This role will require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. Flexibility to work early mornings, evening and/or weekends at short notice when required.
This Project support and planner role is a contract role for 3 months (with extensions), based in Bedford.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.