Liquidlogic TrainerBedford£325.00 £350.00 per day OUTSIDE IR35We are looking for a Liquidlogic Children's Trainer to work a 3 month contract based in Bedford.You will be...
£350.00 - OUTSIDE IR35
We are looking for a ContrOCC Trainer to work a 3 month contract which will likely extend to 6 months + based in Bedford.
You will support the delivery of the change programme replacing the Children's Services case management and related financial systems, within the company with Liquidlogic and ContrOCC. You will be responsible to develop and deliver training to support the implementation of replacement systems to support operational teams in social care and related finance systems in the company.
Particular responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting staff in learning ContrOCC, along with the Early Help Module for specific teams, through a blended approach of eLearning and classroom based training in preparation for go live of the new system.
- Supporting users in learning basic navigation and system familiarisation through an eLearning product.
- Configuration and development of the training database in advance of training delivery.
- Support transfer to BAU, supporting the transfer of project knowledge to systems admin team and ensure effective transfer of skills for new solution.
- Document changes and work within the agreed governance processes for the project
Skills required for the ContrOCC Trainer:
- Experience of working in a project role for a ContrOCC implementation
- Experience of delivering systems training, ideally in Liquidlogic Children's System, Early Help Module or ContrOCC to groups of staff at various levels
- Experience of writing clear supporting guidance and documentation
- Experience in working with ContrOCC
- Knowledge of social care systems for children
- Experience in IT projects
This role will require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. There may also be times during the development of the solution, when there will be short timescales to complete a cycle of testing.
This ContrOCC Trainer role is a contract role for 3 months (with extensions), based in Bedford.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.