B1 Licensed Engineer A320, A330 or A350Based in London Gatwick UKCarbon60 are looking for a number of B1 Licensed Engineers typed and current on A320,...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Facilities assistant is to support the core business needs of Avtrade by supplying maintenance and facilities works to the highest standard.
09:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday.
- Carrying out requested, maintenance \ facilities duties throughout the whole of the site
- Assist with gardening and grounds maintenance, ensure high level of tidiness and cleanliness throughout the site
- Monitoring the in house maintenance software and own emails for any new job requests and ensuring they are prioritised and completed in a timely manner
- Escorting external contractors throughout the site and answering any enquiries they may have
- Ensuring all tools and working areas are tidied at the end of each job
- Assisting with the installation of pallet racking and helping to install boarding and removing pallet racking when required
- Good working knowledge of DIY skills and grounds maintenance
- Ability to work under own initiative with a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan in a logical, practical manner as to ensure maximum productivity
- Confident working at height and with manual handling
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.