We're looking for an Electrical Fitter for ongoing work in Devonport dockyard. Undertake the installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of electrical systems as required on...
I am looking for a Project Manager in West London that can look after building and refurbishment projects to £1m in value for an established building company. Their client is an internationally renowned brand that has a number of offices where projects will be required to be undertaken. Please note that there is an element of travel and overnight stay with this role that will be paid for by the employer.
You will be required to
- Manage the client's requirements and their expectations
- Understand the client's brief and advise them of potential solutions
- Develop client profitable relationships
- Deliver change management where required to
- Ensure compliant, timely and cost effective delivery of the projects
- Ensure all SHEQ requirements are met on projects
- Manage subcontractors to ensure safe delivery
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience of delivery of building and refurb projects to £1m in value
- Be able to demonstrate previous client profitable relationships
- Be able to demonstrate in project service delivery
- Have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
Is this Project Manager position based in West London the next position for you? If so please press APPLY and forward your cv for consideration and for a confidential discussion regarding your next role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.