Operations Manager Chemical Hygiene ProductionWarminster, Wiltshire. Our client is currently seeking an operational leader to run their chemical prodcution facility in Warminster. The work force...
I am looking for a Graphics and Packaging Project Manager for a 2 year contract based just outside Chippenham, Wiltshire.
The role is to project manage all activity related to Product Graphics Materials, focusing specifically on New Product Development.
The role forms the link between the Creative, RDD Engineering, Commercial Launch Management, Print Production and Manufacturing teams globally - resolving all the short term, day-to-day issues and managing long term project plans.
- Planning, project management and communication. When new projects come in, challenge them with your team. Ask questions, get involved, explore opportunities and think about how to tackle the challenge. Pro-actively brief, encourage and motivate the project team to take on the task in hand.
- Set the goals and drivers from a production perspective. Establish Engineering, Marketing/Commercial and Creative milestones that need to be hit and drive the project team to meet deadlines, ensuring robust schedules are in place.
- Use Censhare, our asset/project management system to ensure that projects are briefed, created, managed and approved to correct process. This role is responsible for ensuring all Graphics projects follow company processes driven by other departments within this business. This includes Engineering, Legal and IP processes. Chase projects through the approval process proactively where required.
- Make sure that each artwork item is checked for content and suitability. Proof-read copy, ensure that any changes to copy assets are clearly marked and briefed to Copy team. Ensure that print specs, graphics assets and mark-ups are clearly briefed to the artwork studio at the right time. Check all changes have been made in studio on artworks and that they are set up correctly in the first place.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of working in a busy artwork production environment.
- Experience of driving a team of people to deliver to defined and agreed project schedules.
- Knowledge of a variety of print production processes.
- Good understanding of new product development and engineering/manufacturing processes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects whilst still delivering on schedule.
- Analytical - good problem solver, aims to understand the root cause of the problem, thinks of solutions other haven't thought of.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.