Senior Embedded Software Engineer Our client is a leading developer of Sonar and Acoustic technology and products used across various industries. They are looking for...
There are a number of permanent opportunities available, working for a Prestigious Aircraft Company - working on their engines at their facility next to London Heathrow Airport.
We are currently looking for X6 Engine Technicians to join the existing team, due to sustained growth. As well as a career with a well respected Organisation, there is a competitive salary, with shift allowances.
Candidates currently working overseas will definitely be considered - please note, hey will have to complete a 5 year work history, and criminal record check, and must have the right to work in the U.K.
Title : Senior Engine Technician - London Heathrow Feltham, London
Role Summary/Purpose : The Senior Engine Technician will provide quick-turn aircraft engine maintenance on wing, repair and field services. In this role, you will provide engine troubleshooting, field repairs, and line maintenance while developing positive relationships with customers through outstanding customer awareness.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Takes ownership for and follows through on full scope of work tasks and projects, approaches work with a "can-do" attitude and a sense of commitment to both team and customer objectives
- Working within a Team environment, repairing Aircraft Engines either within the shop environment, at a customer's facility or at an Airport Location
- Being able to work to tight deadlines on Quick Turn Engine repairs which could involve the replacement of Modules, Top Case Repairs Borescope/Boreblending and Service Bulletin implementation
- Have flexibility to travel to job sites with very little notice on AOG support
- The Candidate will have had a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Will have proven experience from within the Aviation Industry working with Commercial Aviation Engine Repair, and associated processes, including LRU Removal/Installation and Engine Borescope/Boroblend
- Demonstrable experience of providing services within a high quality, highly regulated and customer facing environment
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong communication skills and problem solving ability are a must
- Possess a desire to learn and grow with advances in technology GE90, CFM, CF6, CF34, and GENX experience
- Line maintenance, engine changes, module removal & installation, or LRU removals and installations
- Demonstrated quality, compliance and customer satisfaction skills
- Experience in repair of large commercial engines
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.